Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Impressions of Blogging

At the beginning of the year when I found out that we would have to be writing journals, I was dreading having to keep up something like that and constantly remember to write about something, but as the year went on, I started to enjoy the writing. It's a chance to see what other classmates think about certain parts of the book, presentations, or other random stuff that might fascinate us! It's also a good opportunity for people who don't like to speak up in class to state their opinion.

I definitely prefer typing an online journal to having a handwritten one. It goes a lot faster ,it's much easier to correct mistakes, and no matter how bad your handwriting is, a typed version is always really organized and easy for others to read.

All in all, I guess that I support the idea of having a blog as a good way to share ideas and see what each other is thinking. And I definitely feel that an online blog is a much better idea that a handwritten journal!

1 comment:

Mitchell said...

A written journal is *always* part of my English classes (and many of the jr./sr. classes at Uni)--I've been requiring a journal since the first lit. class I ever taught. So whether online or on paper, you would have had to been writing something!

I'm glad you ended up finding this to be relatively painless--and even valuable.